Monday, August 25, 2008

Jackass of the Week: Debra Bartoshevich

You might be wondering who the hell is Debra Bartoshevich? Well going against my better judgment, I will tell you. I shouldn't because she's about as insignificant as I am. She is a former Clinton delegate who is proudly voting for John McCain. As shown here:



Yes, I'm being lazy (obvious I haven't written for a month) and this is an easy target. In fact, I'm going to type this with my dick. So let's just go in chronological order.

1. "I'm a proud Hillary Clinton Democrat"

Well there's your first problem no? All of you need to get over the fact that you lost. It happens. 18 million? Come on did we run around yelling 54 million after Kerry lost? You look like assholes.

2. "I'm supporting a Republican, John McCain"

If it were Arlen Specter I would forgive you. Anyone else who ran for President? Fucking whack jobs. Noun-verb-9/11 Guiliani? Mr. Perfect-Megan's-Law Romney? Crazy-eye-Fuckabee? And who is the presumptive nominee you're supporting? McCain, who is crazier that a shit-house rat.

3. "I respect his maverick and independent streak"

A guy who votes along with Bush's failed policies 95% of the time is no maverick. That's just brown-nosing.

4. "... A lot of Democrats will vote McCain. It's okay really."

No, it's not. Period. This man might appoint three Supreme Court Justices. That is not okay. You know what else isn't? Being a sore loser. Oh, and claiming to be a Democrat.

McCain learned from the best. Swift boating works, these "Democrats-voting-McCain" are a clever plant by the Republican side. It's bullshit. Don't let them divide our party. Debra is just one of many Jackasses. For shits and giggles I might just run you all through the ringer.

A side note:


A longer version

No comments: