Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Thoughts Today

1. Todd Palin refused to testify after being served a subpoena. I thought the Palin administration was going to cooperate fully with the investigation, now they've change their tune because of "partisanship." Really? Republicans voted for this investigation as well. They're stalling until after election. They might not have anything to hide, but it sure as hell seems like it. Todd Palin is a fucking coward and so is Sarah, the last people I'd like in the White House.

It does bother me that she abused her executive power, but these grudges happen all the time in state and local governments. It just kill me that her husband was invited into the meetings with Walt Monegan. He's not a government official, therefore, he shouldn't be there, at all. Put his ass on the stand. Unfortunately, he can refuse for months without punishment. I forgot Republicans don't give a damn about the integrity of the legal system.

2. McCain doesn't know that Spain is in Europe, or in Nato, or one of out best allies, or very supportive of our "War on Terror." I'm sorry but he's a senile as Regan was in his last term.

3. McCain has a new ad:



He lies about raising taxes. I love the smug, "I've taken on tougher guys than this before." Sorry, I still see some Bush brown on your nose. Why do you want a liar and spineless man to be President?

4. Palin called it a Palin-McCain administration. I don't know why anyone is surprised. Her supporters secretly want her to be the President. That means someone has to get out of the way. They're hoping that old age starts to kick in.

5. A real Maverick.

No comments: